As a skilled speaker, Kate not only teaches others her tips and tricks, you can see her in action for yourself. Kate has spoken at conferences both in the UK and overseas - including Barcelona and Las Vegas.
An effervescent and inspirational speaker, Kate inspires audiences. Both motivating and thought provoking she encourages you to fully participate and go away with practical ways of making a positive difference.
A member of the Professional Speakers Association, Kate's most popular keynote speeches are:
Creating Confidence - and how to fake it
...Including ten steps to get more out of your Brain!
- Have you ever experienced shortness of breath, sweaty palms or dry throat?
- When did you last feel nervous about meeting someone important?
- Ever had the “I wish I’d thought of that” syndrome …… as an afterthought?
- Do your butterflies fly in formation, or are they churning up your stomach at the thought of making a presentation?
This Master Class covers ten top tips for boosting your confidence! These strategies are grounded in research on the way the brain works and show you how to train yourself into feeling more confident. It really works! Come and see for yourself and also experience the power of swinging nuts!
What's after "Hello" ?
What's after "Hello"? Key ways to make sure your Networking is working
Having been described as the "ultimate networker" Kate lets you into her approach to networking and allows you to discover her secrets to get them working for you too.
- Ever wondered what to say after the initial “hello”?
- Ever come away from a networking lunch feeling despondent at not making the contacts you hoped?
- Do you want to be a more confident networker?
Learn about five key ways to make sure the next networking event they attend is worthwhile. Come and dispel the myths behind networking and help build both business and personal connections by seeing networking as something natural, not contrived.
The Inner You - Inspiring Ways to Release Your Potential
- Do you want to turn your dreams into reality?
- Have you ever wondered why you hear an inner voice saying you can’t do something?
- Would you like to achieve more?
- Do you want to change your “self talk”?
During this keynote you will discover what you can and can’t change - and you’ll be motivated to do something about the ones you can! There will be an opportunity to assess who you believe you are and who you want to be and you will go away with strategies to release the inner you.